Sunday 3 August 2014

Buys/Sells for Monday 4th August 2014

Only 1 sell this week: P Runner Sell MQG 
My US market switch is off surprise surprise, not, but my Aussie market switch is still on, so although it's the last thing my psyche wants to do...
Buy   DMP Domino's Pizza for both portfolios at the open on Monday.
DMP ASX 200 Small Ords
Consumer Discretionary. Consumer Services. .Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure. Restaurants
Domino's Pizza goes ex div approx 21st August, hopefully around the 18c mark. 

The ASX share trading game starts on Thurday this week  https://game.asx.com.au/game/info/public/about-the-game 
I've developed an end of day system which I'm going to forward test in the game over the 3 months that the game runs. If it turns out to be any good I'll add it to this blog when the game ends.
Sharp edges!
ST

No comments: